Business Development Executives
- Working with the MD on targeting the verticals that we are going after
- Follow up with clients
- Pitching our services to clients through Calling/Emailing
- Convincing potential clients about our service
- Managing clients as Accounts, and maintaining healthy business relationships with them
- Assisting clients in drafting Job Descriptions, KRAs, etc. & providing them with expert opinions about market standards regarding various recruitment related queries
- Managing collections for the accounts being managed
- Ensuring the swift execution of assignments provided by client
- Coordinating with the different people in the company involved in delivering the engagement in a timely fashion
- Brainstorming on various ideas being considered to grow the company even bigger
- Drafting processes related to recruitment strategies, training new-employees, goal/target definition and achievement plans, etc.
- Contributing to the overall management of the company affairs, as and when needed
- At least 1 – 4 years in selling to B2B or Corporates
- If you’ve done any online sales or corporate sales activity, then perfect!
- Minimum graduate in any field
Desired Candidate Profile: If you’re a go-getter, with a " never say die" attitude, and have the ability to manage your clients.
THIS IS A CORPORATE SALES Role (Not direct consumer sales job)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy levels, drive and resilience.
- Intelligent and good logical reasoning
- Ability to work under constant pressure.
- A smart, hardworking, ambitious, and quick learning person