Senior Social Media Manager
Calling Social Media Champs who wish to change their status – from ‘looking out’ to ‘there’s no looking back!’
We’re looking for a dynamic Social Media Expert to lead our largest team, dedicated to one of the largest IT outsourcing companies in Europe. If you have a nose for sniffing out what’s trending, ears that are attuned to listening to the voices of customers and a taste for creating clutter-breaking campaigns, you are in every sense the social media expert we are looking for.
This is a social media role. Candidates looking for other digital roles need not apply.
- You will lead one of our largest accounts, servicing one of Europe’s largest IT outsourcing companies.
- You will be responsible to steer and orchestrate effective social media strategies and campaigns on behalf of the client, pan India.
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns (Branding, Diversity & Inclusion, Employer Branding etc.)
- You will be responsible for the execution of all social media activities including ideation, content review & writing, design liaison, creating proposals, generating reports etc.
- Manage, lead and train the support team working on the account.
- Analyze & report social media performance across platforms.
- Conduct social media research, derive analytics, use monitoring tools to undertake social media audits, and prepare reports.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, developments and disruptions in digital marketing and social media.
- Grow the client relationship while ensuring an ongoing, high level of client satisfaction.
Skills & Experience:
- Thorough understanding of social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, and online forums/discussion groups.
- A fair understanding of B2B marketing.
- Prior client servicing experience is a plus.
- A penchant for technology and be updated on the latest trends and news in marketing technology.
- Experienced in managing social media presence for brands (experience in B2B social media management is an advantage).
- Conversant with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
- Fluency in English. Natural ability to speak, write and communicate clearly, and make effective presentations to clients.