Search Engine Optimization - SEO Services
A large number of agencies are now opting for Search Engine Optimization - SEO services as businesses are slowly but steadily moving to digital and the traditional idiom ‘out of sight, out of mind’ holds true even today.
SEO helps you to connect with the right audience at the right time by organically leveraging your website’s visibility to the people who are looking for your product or service via search engines. SEO is a vital component of a broader umbrella of services offered under Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Whether you are targeting your services in India or global, as a general rule of thumb, the websites that appear at the top of search results will gain better traffic to their pages, which can later be turned into potential business opportunities.
Take for instance Google, the search engine giant. Google has developed automatic algorithms that have helped in providing quality results to its users and eventually rank a website having useful and authoritative content. It has come a long way from its Humming Bird algorithm update which was originally introduced for voice search and long tail keywords restricted to improving the indexing of information. The latest Pigeon update focused on improving the rankings of locally listed websites in the search results. Likewise, earlier with its Panda and Penguin updates, Google prohibited low quality websites and/or pages from performing well in the search engine results page (SERP) and lowered the rankings of websites that infringed Google’s Webmaster Guidelines respectively.
These algorithms consist of “spiders” or “crawlers” which crawl and index your website and eventually evaluate it for over 200 SEO indicators that help in defining whether your website is valuable or worthless. Our webmasters excel in the art of making sure not only these spiders but more importantly the visitors are pleased with what they discover on your website. SEO experts at Ethinos understand the importance of crafting a structured data plan with rich snippets that help in boosting click-through rates on your Google listings and thus optimize your digital presence.
Our exclusive SEO services include:
- Website SEO Assessment - Auditing and doing detailed analysis of your website from the SEO perspective
- Keyword Research - Selecting the right keywords for your business and target audience
- Competitor Analysis - SEO assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your potential competitors
- On-page Optimization - Optimizing key factors of the website/page which includes meta tags, images, content etc.
- Off-page Optimization - Driving high quality and relevant back-links to your website
- Content Marketing - Reaching your customers by creating, publishing and sharing useful content
- Monitoring and Reporting - Tracking and analyzing SEO activities, creating timely reports for decision making
- Re-Optimization - Repeating optimization process and strategies with respect to SEO code of ethics
At Ethinos, we cut through the clutter of SEO companies in India and make our mark in the evolving digital environment by offering innovative solutions for your Search Engine Optimization needs. We keep ourselves informed about the latest SEO trends that constantly redefine the future of search that will be powered by Knowledge Graphs and Open Graph tags (OG tags).
We have worked with a mix of high-profile Fortune 500 companies as well as flourishing start-ups and helped them in optimizing their digital presence through search.
Our team of experienced Google Analytics certified professionals can help your company smoothly sail through the entire Search Engine Optimization process. With our extensively tailored keyword research strategy, SEO friendly content writing and detailed SEO reports, we possess the tools and expertise required to rank your website on the first page of top search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
We help you connect with the digital world in an improved way by optimizing your online presence. Get in touch with us today!
“The kind of site that users want to "bookmark" is the kind of site that more likely builds links organically, because people prefer to link to great websites” - Matt Cutts, Head of Google's Webspam team.
Latest updates in Search Engine Optimization
"Book online" button for local business on Google Maps or Google Search
Google added "Book Online" buttons to local business by integrating with their “scheduling partners” directly from the Google My Business console. Google My Business will show you your bookings, how much money you made on those bookings, how much over time and each individual booking as well.
SEO is abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. In simple words SEO is the art and science of making web pages attractive to the search engines and make them appear in top 10 results for user search queries. It is defined as the practice of increasing traffic quantity and quality on websites through organic (unpaid), editorial or natural results on search engines. It is also referred as the way to improve content ranking by search engines in organic search results. It includes methods to increase quality traffic to a website by increasing it search engine page rank. It is mainly divided into two parts firstly On-Page SEO which includes optimization of all the on website factors like the title tags, meta tags, image tags etc. and secondly Of-Page SEO which includes optimization of the content outside the websites. On-Page SEO refer to working on website where as Of-Page refer to working outside the website to promote the website on other websites.
Local SEO is defined as optimizing your website to generate traffic from location based searching. Rapidly increasing mobile usage and on the go searches has made local SEO more important for all the business to focus on. It is estimated that 43% of all Google, 25% of all Bing, and 25% of all Yahoo searches are location oriented. It is the most efficient way for business to promote products or services to local customers at the time of search itself. It requires submitting your website and accurate business information to business directories like Google My Business listing, Bing Places for Business, Yellowbook etc. Local SEO is a much targeted online marketing approach.
Landing page is any web page on which a visitor arrives or “land” on. For marketing or promotion perspective, it is defined as standalone distinct web page from main website which has single focused conversion objective. There are mainly two types of Landing Pages namely Click Through and Lead Generation. Click through landing pages mainly for persuading the visitor to click through to another page whereas lead generation landing page is mainly used to capture user data. Most key elements to keep in mind while designing landing page are limited navigation, demonstrate compelling offer value, make it shareable, keep it simple and short and last but not least test it before actual action.
Keywords are generally referred as the ideas or topics that describe what the content is about. From SEO perspective, keywords are defined as the words or phrases entered by user (searcher) into search engines to search. They are also called as search queries. They are important to help you rank up in search engines when people search for keywords relevant to your product or services. The search volume and the competitiveness of the defined keyword are more important while writing content. There are mainly 4 types of keywords: Broad match, Broad match Modifier, Exact match and phrase match. To be in the top search results include relevant words and phrases in your website.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. SEM is main umbrella term and SEO is part of it. Main aim of both the processes is to increase visibility in search engines. The key difference between the two is that SEO is organic (free) and SEM is paid. SEO is defined as getting traffic from free or organic search results on search engines whereas SEM is defines as process gaining website traffic through paid advertisements on search engines. SEO is mainly divided into two parts on-page SEO and off-page SEO. SEM includes different types of ads like PPC (pay per click) ads, CPC (cost per click) ads etc.
Number of Visitors or viewers who arrive at website by clicking on the results in SERPS is referred as Search Engine Traffic. With the help of Web analytics program overall website traffic can analyzed and segmented into categories based on the source they are coming from.
There are mainly six type of sources and respectively types of traffic as follows:-
- Direct Traffic: - When users come to the website by directly using the URL into the web browser they are termed as Direct Traffic. To increase direct traffic URL visibility and presence must be improved.
- Referral Traffic: - When users arrive to the website via external links present on other websites they are termed as Referral Traffic. To improve referral traffic to your websitecreate more of shareable content and get back links to your website.
- Organic Traffic: - Users landing on website by searching for a particular keyword or phrase are referred as Organic Traffic. It is the most important traffic source among all. To get more of organic traffic optimize the website well with relevant keywords that users might be searching for.
- Paid Traffic: - When users land on the website through paid advertisements in SERP than they are referred as Paid Traffic. Pay Per Click campaigns are run to obtain this type of traffic and most commonly used platform is Google Adwords. To attract right and faster traffic of this kind then smart PPC advertising will help.
- Social Traffic: - Users landing on website through social media platforms like facebook, twitter, instagrametc is called as social traffic. Social media helps business to reach out to customers in more personalized way, study them and deliver engaging & interactive content.
SEO is the art and science of making web pages attractive to the search engines. Main goal of SEO is to have search engines bots crawl your website than index them and rank them with most accurate relevance so that it appears in top SERP results.
The process to optimize website for search engine is explained in few easy steps as follows:-
- Website analysis: - This includes analysis of all website factors like meta tags, keywords, website content etc.
- Competitive analysis: - Examination of content keywords and present engine rankings of competitive websites to determine an effective engine positioning strategy.
- Keywords selection: - Creation of list of search terms based on target audience and market segment.
- Keywords analysis: - Identify a list keywords and phrases check their competitiveness for relevant websites.
- Goals and Objectives: - Clearly define your objectives in advance so you can truly measure your ROI from any programs you implement.
- Create Page titles and meta tags: - Keyword-based titles and descriptions help to set the page theme and direction for your keywords. This helps to influence click troughs.
- Submit website to directories: - This is better way is to get links back to your site naturally. Links get your website indexed by the search engines. However, you should submit your URL to directories such as Yahoo! (paid), Business.com (paid) and DMOZ (free).
- Test, Measure and Maintain: - Keep analyzing the efforts taken and determine their effectiveness. Also continuously keep on adding and modifying content & keywords as per market updates.
SEO is the art and science of making web pages attractive to the search engines and make them appear in top 10 results for user search queries. It requires a lot of hard work and also result takes times to reflect. It main includes using relevant keywords and content to indicate search engines your website is the most relevant result for the user search query. SEO works both on site and off site. Hence, content and keywords needs to be used appropriately on site as well as off site.
SEO works in the following ways:
- Easy website crawling by search engine bots
- Easy website indexing
- Ensuring the unique and valuable content on website
- Helps website to attract helpful links that search algorithms uses
- Organizes Website efficiently and succinctly
- Website complies with search engine guidelines
- Makes website relevant to queries people use to find its content
- Optimization uses consistent metrics to measure Website performance in search
On-Page factors that help in search engine ranking are: -
- Web-Page Content: - User is always in search of information i.e. content and hence search engine crawlers keep on crawling and indexing web pages based on content. Thus it is content that makes a web page worthy to be shown in top results of SERP. It is first most important on page factor.
- Title Tag: - Second most important on-page factor which tells what the page is about.
- URL structure: - It is most important on-page factor which helps search engines to clearly understand the hierarchy of the information on the page and in the website.
- H1 header Tag: - The H1 headline tag to highlight the subject of the page. When optimized with proper keywords helps in SEO rank improvement.
- Images & Videos: - Only content may result in increase of bounce rate of website. To reduce bounce rate and increase user interaction use multimedia like images and videos. Optimize its title, alt text and description with keywords to improve visibility and ranking.
- Links: - Use internal linking to interlink the web pages of the website and also outbound links to relevant websites to improve ranking and search engine visibility.
- Social Sharing options: - Social sharing will help you gain more traffic on website and also in content presence on different social media platforms.
Email- marketing is defined as using emails for products/services promotion. It is the form of direct marketing that makes use of electronic mails as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. It is the way to develop relationships with potential customers. It is one of the popular ways to reach customers for businesses. An email can be much more that just text, it can include rich media format like images, videos, product or service information and also it can be personalized as per target audience.