Ethinos Recruiting Pixel
Facebook Base Pixel
Paste the pixel code at the bottom of the header section, just above the tag.
Senior Web Designer
- Responsible for the design & management of all creative and technical design projects (web, mobile & app)
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and that each meets the client brief
- Manage a team of junior web designers, providing training as and when necessary
- Produce design collateral and website mock-ups for use in client pitches
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure all designs deliver great user experience
- Ensure every design produced, whether it’s a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Liaise with clients to collect briefs and ensure all work produced meets their standards
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Webstyle guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
- Experience of 4 to 5 years
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in the digital sector with knowledge of responsive and mobile design
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team management skills with an agency experience
- A good understanding of UX/UI
- Knowledge of PHP / OpenSource would be beneficial
- An extensive portfolio which demonstrates your professional experience with responsive design, typography, UX/UI design and your creativity
Location : Mumbai
No. of Position : 1